Saturday, July 10, 2010

Proud Daddy after Pregnancy

During pregnancy, most of the fathers' to be are also mixed emotions. They maybe feel excited, worried or bored. Like expectant mothers' emotions too. Oftentimes, the excitement of a husband is not really visible during pregnancy but you will see how worried he is at the time his wife is feeling discomfort and in much pain during the final stage of pregnancy. And, I had never seen him so proud when he saw his baby was born atlast.

One day, he went to see my son. To my surprised, he let me see a picture of a beautiful baby and he said "that's my daughter"! I never thought this would come, my heart cries when I saw him so proud and happy. Yet, I showed him that I am strong. I was really happy to see him maturing this time. I'd just wish I saw him so proud like that when I gave birth to his son.

Every father, should feel that way. They should be proud of every child that adds to their families. At the time of pregnancy, parents should treat their children equally in love, care and time. The joy of pregnancy is much more intense when the baby is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment